- Constitutional and legal reforms will be priorities of new Government
- Challenging time a head with COVID-19
- It will be a landslide like at the Presidential Elections
- What is important is not the size of the Cabinet, but whether the Government delivers
- The economy was in shambles even when we took over in November last year
- It will take all our skills to steer this country through this crisis
- The Yahapalana Government took on foreign currency debt amounting to more than US $ 18 billion
Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa in an email interview with the Daily Mirror spoke about what he intends doing if his party wins the General Elections to be held on August 5. He spoke at length about forming a stable Government.